[Foundation-l] RfC: Draft licensing policy resolution

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:29:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When as part of an EDP the option of "Fair use" is kept open, the
specifics of this have to comply with the US law and with the laws that
are prevalent for the country/countries that use the language. This
means for instance that for French, not only the French but also the
Belgian law has to be considered for the EDP.
Thanks,
   GerardM