[Foundation-l] Request for OTRS account

Shyam Bihari Agarwal s.b.agarwal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:41:44 UTC 2007

Thanks Delphine,

It would be great help if you look into the request made on the meta page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/volunteering

The page has listed some requests which are listed more than three months
back, i.e. November 20, 2006.

I suppose it is a very long time to be waited before accepting a request by
the committee.

Your replies would be appericiated.

Regards,

Shyam