[Foundation-l] MediaWiki Server

Frazer Kirkman frazer at frazerk.net
Wed Feb 14 02:32:57 UTC 2007

Greetings.
   My associates and I are looking to build a new Wiki using MediaWiki.
We are looking to have lots of audio and video content.
I was hoping you could suggest servers which are optimized for this purpose.
I am particularly concerned with the expandability.

Do the MediaWiki servers serve other projects, or can you suggest any
servers are being used by other MediaWiki sites?
If not, are there any considerations we need to be aware of for deciding
on for supplying good performance for MediaWiki?

Thank you

    Frazer Kirkman