[Foundation-l] Wikipedia colored according to trust

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:12:34 UTC 2007

I would really like to see this as a script that you can add to view
live the 'trust' of the current revision of every article. You could
even have cat:untrusted as a way of storing articles that are
candidates for revision. It looks like it has some issues as obviously
it can't evaluate actual text, or the weight/value of additional
contributions (which, regardless of their actual value, contribute to
the relative trust of the rest of the article). Still, pretty neat.

~Nathan