[Foundation-l] Panorama on Commons (Re: Czech Wikipedia's EDP and WMF's licensing policy)

wiki_tomos wiki_tomos at inter7.jp
Wed Dec 19 17:50:36 UTC 2007

Hi. I am not sure if I understand your point. The current version of
the Freedom of Panorama page on Commons explains that US law does not
allow works of public art to be pictorially reproduced without author's
permission, the point I made.

If the Commons really allows such an image, it must be based on
fair use I imagine. I thought Commons does not allow fair use image, though.
Or am I missing something?

Best,

Tomos