[Foundation-l] Fund Drive 2007 surpasses 2006

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:58:12 UTC 2007

How does this compare exactly to the total number of donations from
2006? How much of the donations in 2006 were from corporate donors, or
matching donations? Since we didn't do matching donations this year
(to my knowledge), how did the raw numbers compare before the
matching? Raising as much money in 44 days as we did last year in 34
days seems to be a bad trend.

--Andrew Whitworth