[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:12:48 UTC 2007

I do not consider myself a commons member (and I doubt if they do). With my
previous encounters with the deletion process I found it insufficient. Also,
I do not wish to promote a community discussion about these images. I know
that the foundation can call Veto on this, and this is why I am requesting
this. If the Israeli press gets hold of this, it can seriously damage
Wikimedia's reputation and our Hebrew Wikipedia. People get easily offended
in such cases. I am asking the Foundation to prevent being on the major news
channels in this bad light. I do not need to remind you what happened in
Denmark and the Muslim cartoons - It was a world wide fiasco.
Yoni Weiden