[Foundation-l] Blog reaching EOL

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Wed Dec 5 10:42:01 UTC 2007

I note on the current blog post that we've very few comments on the latest
post, and IIRC the one before last was similar. Is the usefulness of the
blog as a tool to promote the fundraiser coming to end-of-life? Or are the
mods being much more selective?

I really like the current post, it makes the case for taking the long view
with Wikipedia and helping the project keep going to create a good record of
events in the future, and allow the library lurkers to slowly dig up the
details to fill out the pre-Wikipedia history.

Shouldn't there be something about EWW up? I only got posters in Dutch for
specific events, but I did put up a couple of the more general English
posters.

Brian McNeil