[Foundation-l] A general wiki list?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 22 11:09:28 UTC 2007

On 8/22/07, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that community needs a general wiki list. Such list would be
> used for wiki projects in general, not only for WM projects.
> And I think that it should be hosted by WM because it is the center of
> wiki world.

I think many people would actually be a bit flustered if we tried to
create a "neutral" wiki discussion list. A better place for that seems
to me a site like wiki.org, which is operated by Ward Cunningham.
Perhaps you should ask him if he'd be willing to host it?

--
Toward Peace, Love & Progress:
Erik