[Foundation-l] Alternative to paypal

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:23:23 UTC 2007

Hoi,
May I quote what I wrote earlier: "By expressing our preference for people
to use Google Checkout, we do not have to stop providing Paypal as a payment
option or allow for transfers to a European bank account for Europeans.
Their are many options; it is not a black and white affair." Please do not
misunderstand my position.

I am in favour of paying as little as possible to any middle man, and I like
to see the next fund-raiser succeed. I am sure we can agree on that.

Thanks,
   GerardM