[Foundation-l] Alternative to paypal

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 09:47:29 UTC 2007

Hi Gerard

I know nothing of Google collection systems.

How many days does it take to transfer the money from Google to WMF using
this system?  If the system delays for even a day that means Google are
getting the interest on the monies held.  If it is direct transfer then
Google are making it just on the marketing side which is OK.

Nothing in this life comes for free ;-)

Best

Debbie