[Foundation-l] could we please have a community-l?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:11:30 UTC 2007

I want a community-l list for much of the discussion that currently
has nowhere to go but foundation-l. I would like to keep foundation-l
for things like Board-initiated discussions and issues that people
want Board input on. (of course people will overpost there but it
can't be any worse than it is right now.) foundation-l has too many
purposes crammed into one list and I think the high traffic
discourages people from getting involved.

I also feel strange posting to foundation-l when I know I really just
want to say "community-l" (and I expect the Board would often read
there out of interest, but they wouldn't HAVE to).

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/