[Foundation-l] Florence's presentation on Wikimania

Hsiang-Tai (Ted) Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:16:46 UTC 2007

Once Anthere uploaded the slides, I believe there will be someone helped to
convert the slides to .odt/.pdf or whatever. :)

The organization team is still working on the recording videos from DV
tapes. You could see http://wikimania.tw/streaming/ for some rough taste
(they are videos from day 2 to day 3 and might have some dropped frames or
other issues for it's been ripped directly from the live streaming). Day 1
videos are on DV tapes and not uploaded yet.

Thanks for Academia Sinica, Taiwan for the support on server.

--
H.T. (Ted)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien

Think Different, Do Smarter, Work for Joy!!