[Foundation-l] Wikimania Awards closed early without warning

Hsiang-Tai (Ted) Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:51:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm editing the page due to the award jury discussion tonight. I will unlock
the page in about 1 hour. I lock the page because some volunteer changed the
rule without jury's agreement.

I lock the templates also because all submit templates will be mixed into 1
template in jury's discussion.

The due time will be extended again to 4:00 UTC August 5, 2007 (12am August
5, 2007, Taipei time), so you still have time to submit the pictures after I
unlock the pages.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

H.T. (Ted)