[Foundation-l] Wiki does not exist

Minh Nguyen mxn at zoomtown.com
Fri Aug 3 06:02:44 UTC 2007

Brion Vibber wrote:
> Casey Brown wrote:
>> Yes, I agree, I have been trying to get this updated for months. :)  But no
>> one seems to know *how* to update it.  Maybe we should just ask some really
>> smart techy guy like Brion. :-P
>
> Put it in the queue:
>
> http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)

Would it be feasible to integrate the page with Meta, similar to how
<http://www.wikipedia.org/> takes its code from [[m:Www.wikipedia.org
template]]? I figure it could then be rewritten to replace the language
listing with the logos of each project and a "wiki doesn't exist"
message in several languages, for good measure. This page wouldn't get
updated as frequently as the project portals, but Meta admins probably
have more time on their hands for maintaining pages like these than the
busy developers do. :)

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>
[[en:User:Mxn]] [[vi:User:Mxn]] [[m:User:Mxn]]