[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sat Sep 16 07:01:03 UTC 2006

It is very very important that everyone vote.

I personally strongly strongly support the candidacies of Oscar and
Mindspillage.

Oscar is an amazing Dutch Wikipedian with strong support from that
community but who does not have broad exposure in the English
Wikipedia... I hope we can change that by introducing him to people.

Mindspillage is Mindspillage.  We all know and love her.  Give her some
votes.

There are other candidates, some good, but at least some of them are
entirely unacceptable because they have proven themselves repeatedly
unable to work well with the community.

Please, everyone, vote... and vote for people who you can know and trust
and care about as human beings.

I invite an open discussion here of the candidates.  This is your
community, speak openly of who you trust and why.

--Jimbo