[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 03:37:06 UTC 2006

And how should the Foundation ensure the election for
these delegates are handled in the proper manner?
Would the delegates be issused by langage or
community?  How would you define a language?  Or else,
How would this affect requests for new language
creations for projects?  Would all communities have
the exact same sufferage requirements or could they
come to their own consensus?  Who would verify and
enforce any rules the Foundation requires for these
elections?  Would people then be allowed to vote for
several delegates if they meet the sufferage
requirements of several communities?  I think this
proposal is quite beyond the capability of this
organzation.

Birgitte SB