[Foundation-l] Board officers elected; Anthere is Chair!

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Sat Oct 28 15:49:16 UTC 2006

Considering your new position, dear Jimbo, I think that you will have
more free time to meet Italian and Swiss chapters.

I know that you like good food and good wine and for this reason I
think that you have never known Italy or Switzerland very well
otherwise you would like these regions ;)

We are waiting you.

Ilario^_^