[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:12:17 UTC 2006

> On 10/1/06, Luiz Augusto <lugusto at gmail.com> wrote:
> > WikiMedia isn't only WikiPedia. I'm on wikibreak in anothers wikis and
> now
> > edit only in Wikisource. I can't find any problem with encyclopedic
> articles
> > because my home wiki is intended to host only primary sources.
> > English Wikipedia have your on mailing list and wikipedia-l is intended
> > be a mailing list for global issues on Wikipedia projects. The
> > question of credibility
> > is relevant to all Wikimedia projects, but attempts in talk about
> > encyclopedia credibility is not relevant to all Wikimedia projects.
>
> It's funny that you'd effectively accuse the person who is probably
> the #1 human contributor to enWiksource (Danny) of having project
> tunnel vision.

I didn't accused, my reply is original placed at the top of message. This
reply, in a small piece of your message, Gregory, is a vestige of a reply to
your specific message.

This list have lots and lots and lots and lots of subjects not directly
related to Foundation, but lots and lots and lots and lots of subjects
related to English Wikipedia or Wikipedia in general. This is the point. If
I need to read/write something related to a Wikipedia project, I do it in
another mailing list.