[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Mon Oct 2 08:06:03 UTC 2006

I strong support three different Wikimania: one for Europe/Africa,
one for Asia/Australia, one form America.

The Asia has got many problems and one Wikimania cannot solve them,
but also the core of Wikipedians are in the Europe, but also the
Digital Divide is a big problem in Africa, etc.

Any choose will be always a "long long" discussion.

Ilario