[Foundation-l] New Project proposal

Markus Sz echalone at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:04:37 UTC 2006

Hi @ all!

I have just added a new Project proposal called WikiTimeScale (see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiTimeScale) and as the help page for new project proposals suggest I am now sending an email to this mailing list informing all of you about this new project proposal. Maybe someone can also add it to the http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Goings-on page since the help page suggests that to, but the page is protected and therefor I am not able to add it to the Goings-on

greetings,
Markus