[Foundation-l] More stewards...

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:42:07 UTC 2006

Please note I have added a section to the rules regarding the legal
age requirement of 18 years for anyone running for steward.  I am
aware there are some people who wish to run for steward who are not
18.  Unfortunately, there is not an exception for this requirement.
Individuals who are trusted within our community may not be treated
the same way if there is a lawsuit which results from a steward's
actions, which is a very real possibility.  As such, we cannot allow
individuals who are not yet 18 to run.

Also, for the same reasons, individuals who are anonymous (using only
a username) must disclose their identity in the same manner as persons
who run for the Board.

Please contact me individually if you require further explanation.