[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2007 Team Bulletin, 5 November, 2006

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:30:49 UTC 2006

2006/11/6, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:

> PS the way you manifest your displeasure for losing the 2007 Wikimania
> makes you a poor loser.

I'll survive to this opinion.
I just don't like injustice and politics on wiki.
A power who self-perpetrate is really dangerous: a committee who
choose a team who choose a committee made of the same persons of the
first committee, is really dangerous.

I'm sure other italians *don't* think the same of me: do you see any
of them mails, here?
I'll express my disappoint for what's going on on wiki: it's my right.
When there'll be something well done about Wikimania, I'll be happy.
For now, I'll - I repeat - express my feelings.