[Foundation-l] Fw: [sorabia] CIA creates computer spy system using Wikipedia's software

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Thu Nov 2 09:17:07 UTC 2006

At 00:36 +0100 2/11/06, ¸ukasz Garczewski wrote:
>angelina markovic napisa½(a):
>>  Yep, :(
>
>Why the sad emote?
>
>This just goes to show that the wiki model is versatile and that
>MediaWiki is a good piece of software (goot enough for the CIA at least).
>
>Nothing to be sad about, really.
>
>--
>TOR

Mediawiki has some applications, such as Wikipedia, to which is suited.

However, the Commons has noted that Mediawiki may
not be the best software for the Commons
"archive". I think Mediwiki has some weakness in
the forming categories, searching and indexing.

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/