[Foundation-l] Report from Frankfurt - October 2006

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Wed Nov 1 00:44:18 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Long before the retreat, I raised my concern about the "vision" and the
> "mission statement". During the retreat, both Erik and I agreed on the
> fact there was information missing about it, so we collectively drafted
> a new text.

"to provide the necessary functions for supporting the legal basis,
essential technical operations and broad financial means for the
global collaborative content communities that empower individuals
to become active participants in knowledge sharing and dissemination."

Is that the final version?

Anthony