[Foundation-l] new site notice now ready

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 12:46:04 UTC 2006

2006/12/28, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com>:

> 10. There are people out there who want to help us. Some have selfish
> motives, no doubt, and others have purely altruistic motives. Deal with it. Such  is
> life.
> 11. When the selfish overwhelms the altruistic, we can say no. The  Board has
> said no--to some very big potential sponsors.

Yesterday, on #wikimedia, some people asked how sponsorpartners are
choosen or have been choosen.

The answer we had was that there were to factors used:
"1) they have the money"
"2) they're nice"

Now, 'cause of "They're nice" is a very, very generic factor, it seems
that the only importang thing is that they have the money.

But I'll be happy to understand better which have been the reasons why
a company has been choosen, and another not.