[Foundation-l] new site notice now ready

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 22:29:05 UTC 2006

Are we certain that their site can handle being slammbed by all the incomming hits?

Even CafePress went down for a bit last year for a bit after we put their link to our merch shop
in the sitenotice.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=cafepress.com
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=www.virginunite.com RANK 686,843