[Foundation-l] Site notice change

Kirill Lokshin kirill.lokshin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 03:58:20 UTC 2006

On 12/26/06, David Strauss <david at fourkitchens.com> wrote:
> It's not Virgin's choice. If they get to dictate the nature of their
> representation, it starts to border on advertising. I think we'll have
> better credibility with the community if we link to an article.

True, and I doubt that they can dictate anything at this point.  I
nevertheless think that it would be rather crass of us to not link to
them if we told them that we would do so when the matching donation
was arranged.  (I have no idea if this was actually the case, though;
presumably Danny would know.)

In any case, there's still the issue of finding something suitable to
link to.  The en: article on the group
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Group) is in pretty poor shape,
and the handful of other languages don't seem to be any better.

--
Kirill Lokshin