[Foundation-l] English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 10:16:19 UTC 2006

On 12/24/06, Michael Noda <michael.noda at gmail.com> wrote:
> > All in all, my conclusion is very much that, yes people say that the policy
> > is wrong, but no they do not want to accept that things will change. This
> > leads me to conclude that people in the English language Wikipedia see
> > themselves as a rule onto themselves and will not really consider the
> > arguments of others.
>
> This statement is very hurtful to those of us who are en editors who
> are making every effort to find an amicable solution to this
> unfortunate situation.  I beg you to retract or qualify it.

I would appreciate Kim Bruning who submitted a request of re-changing
username on the behalf of っ, who was forced to change his former
username and had been blocked.

I am feel sorry no English bureaucrat seems to take care this requests
and intentionally left it as if he were untouchable and processed
other all requests, without any reasonable comment of such omitting.

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org