[Foundation-l] Throwing some data onto the flamefest fire (was: English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities)

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:53:44 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hoi,
> Your question negates the issue at hand. It is therefore only describes
> a part of the problem. The problem is that you refuse to address the
> issue by only talking in terms of English language Wikipedia.
>

> http://www.omegawiki.org/Expression:%D9%85%DB%8C%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF_%D9%85%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%AD_%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9_%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF

I'm not sure if I understand, sorry -- I don't see how that thread was "
en.wikipedia only," but it's possible that I'm just missing it. I've only
done any significant editing at en.wikipedia and simple.wikipedia,
unfortunately. Having experience at more of them would probably help me to
broaden my horizons.

As for the WiktionaryZ/OmegaWiki link, is that automated, or is that all set
up by hand? I'm not too familiar with it.

-Luna