[Foundation-l] To all non latin wikis please start blocking latin wiki accounts

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Fri Dec 22 22:29:11 UTC 2006

>* Don't disrupt Wikipedia to prove a point

Sometimes it is extremely usefull to disrupt something to get somewhere.
Especially when the mechanism clogs up. I feel that whit such
discrimination as is happening on en: and with random blocking just
based on names some people need to wakened. What is next you are going
to block everyone who is Dutch?

>Let me myself add something: You're hate for anglosaxon related
>subjects is disconcerning.

I really believe you need to reread an earlier mail I send about my
reasons. I will inform my Ozzy, Kiwi Irish, English and American friends
here that I have a huge hate for anglosaxon related subjects. They will
have a good laugh with me about it. I am sure.

> Your prejudgment prevents any constructive discussion.

I am extremely prejudiced were any form of discrimination is concerned
yes. I have been on the receiving end of it far to many times in my
life. In Surinam because I was the only white one in class. From when I
was young because I am fat. And here in Thailand on occasions because I
am a foreigner. So please o please do not come to me about prejudgement.

>You have just proven yourself to be immature and moreover a hypocrite.

Thx you forgot my other positives: Stubborn, rude and not afraid to piss
someone off. If you are looking for a politically correct person to talk
with who will talk roses in your face but who will use thorns when
talking behind your back that is not who I am, go to someone else.

>Please notice that your comments are in no way helpful, and prevents any further discussion.

Nor are the actions on the en.wikipedia. Blocking people because they
are different is not very conductive and creates hatred.

Waerth