[Foundation-l] Additional Sitenotice message

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:54:12 UTC 2006

Hello,
I have seen it and started a translation into Japanese. I'll
appreciate your copyedit. > jafolks

Soon Brad will inform us I expect so my question will be answered
there - Is it okay to change the link target of "matching" from WMF
website to its language wikipedia or wiktionary, if a decent article
exists on the latter and there is no Fundraising FAQ available in that
language?

I confess my version of additional message is exactly such, so if
there is any problem, please rewrite it (I put a remark about this
change for our proofreader).

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko