[Foundation-l] when uploading pictures to commons ....

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:44:46 UTC 2006

fyi, i have a computer from the flinstones-age, 250 mb RAM on a pentium III,
and the rest is probably bas as well, and i can view the image without big
problems, and without firefox craching. I have to note however that i was
unable to see the text in the image when i enlarged it, i was only able to
see the background.

Lodewijk