[Foundation-l] Fundraising update

Brad Patrick bpatrick at wikimedia.org
Sun Dec 17 19:58:19 UTC 2006

Hello:

Well, after some bumps we have the fundraiser off and running!  There
was a bug in currency conversion reporting when we got started, but
everything has been tested and verified, and now the thermometer is
exactly right.  The good news is that the currency issue caused the
thermometer to *underreport* what was donated in the first day of the
fundraiser.  Our donation history is available on
http://fundraising.wikimedia.org.

We also have our default site notice revised and in need of
translation.  Please see
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_request/WMF/Fundraising_Sitenotice%28default%29/2006.
We will go live with the new and improved sitenotice after we get some
translations put together.

Stay tuned!

-Brad