[Foundation-l] Mozart's works released

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:03:08 UTC 2006

Unfortunately they don't seem to be free.

>From the license agreement (
http://nma.redhost24-001.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=50
):
"Wholesale downloading or reuse of the contents of this website is
prohibited under all circumstances, whether commercial or otherwise. The
works of Mozart should be considered in the public domain. Restrictions may,
however, apply to the scholarly edition as such, the graphic representation,
and the reproduction of images of source materials."

The works presented at the website are the editions from the Neue
Mozart-Ausgabe, published by Bärenreiter-Verlag, which are not PD in any
way.

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]