[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Tue Dec 5 18:06:15 UTC 2006

Andre Engels wrote:
> 2006/12/5, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com>:
>

>> Out of curiosity - would you have said I was "too thin skinned" if you
>> thought I was a man?
>>

> Of course. I rarely let people's gender influence my judgement on Wikipedia,
> though it might inadvertedly happen elsewhere, because there's so many
> people where I can't be sure of their gender anyway.

Based on my post? I cite it below, as you have trimmed it from your reply:

Please point to where I am being too thin skinned. Where I am, in fact,
even stating I am hurt or unhappy in any way, valid or not.