[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 13:54:55 UTC 2006

Hoi,
If the Wikichix are going to achieve their aim is; supporting women who
are put off by the current Wikipedia atmosphere, there influence will be
found in a women who start editing and who otherwise would not or become
disenfranchised with our project. It is not necessarily their aim to
address you or all men.

When you fail to grasp the examples of this problem as they are
presented, the amount of traffic that this topic generates might serve
as an indicator that there is an issue for many that needs to be addressed.

Thanks,
    GerardM