[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Corum O' Fallamhain corumsmail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:52:53 UTC 2006

Here, I have a great idea: the best way to avoid anyone being discriminated
against, mocked, ridiculed, dismissed, or otherwise have their self-esteem
injured by viciously prejudiced anonymous strangers on the internet.

Why don't we all *have our very own* mailing lists? Since we'll only be
talking to ourselves, there is no chance of anyone here having their
feelings hurt (unless, of course we decide to start opressing and ridiculing
ourselves). I propose the creation of a new mailing list, "Corum-I", and you
can't join. Just me.