[Foundation-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:52:16 UTC 2006

2006/12/5, Yann Forget <yann at forget-me.net>:

> When the majority of men do not recognize the problem and dismiss the
> issue as "women sensibility", then you need to create a place for women
> to organize themselves. Sad, but true.

But, how could an issue be recognized, if this issues is hidden and
discussed in a "secret" place? It should be discussed publicly, as we
are doing right now. Try to think if all this topic had been done in
Wikichicks-l: what would it happen?
Surely a lot of women rightly complaining about men's behaviour, but
no other opinion, no men even *imaging* that there's a problem. Our
community really suffer of lack of communication: do we want to  make
things worst?

Claudio