[Foundation-l] Re: Swedish, Spanish, French Wikinews set up

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 18:57:31 UTC 2005

Erik Moeller a écrit:
> Ryo-
>

>> The point now is not anymore what to do with fr.wikinews, but whether
>> we want to have 2+ clans at each other's throat, or try to make the
>> best out of the situation.
>

> I'm all for it. I have already agreed to Anthere's suggested policy
> change. As soon as she stops accusing me of breaking rules, I will stop
> responding in kind.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

I never wrote that. As soon as you stop behaving like you are the leader
of wikinews, and stop writing about my naivety, we can think of being
polite with each other again. But generally, I guess it is not gonna
happen. I like you as a human being because you can be very pleasant and
friendly and funny, which I appreciate. You are also a very bright
person, so it benefits us all. But I unfortunately do not always like
what you do with Wikipedia.

I have other things to do anyway.