[Foundation-l] Project Proposal Revision: Wikineur

Gavin Chait gchait at gmx.net
Sun Jan 30 14:43:00 UTC 2005

Thank you for the feedback (both constructive and other).  I have revised
the proposal, taking into consideration all current concerns.  The basic
proposal now covers the following:

Most businesses are not world beating global giants.  They are tiny corner
stores run by families who raise their kids, put them through school and
battle to cover their bonds and responsibilities.  Starting a business may
not have been their first choice.

People who find themselves running their own business have few resources
they can call on and there is little generic information available to help.
These problems become even more overwhelming in developing countries where
infrastructure and educational support are lacking.

This project aims to address these shortcomings by providing generic
information on a range of business topics, both general and specific, to
support business and job creation.

I will continue to revise the proposal as I receive further feedback.
Please read the complete revised proposal at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikineur and read my curriculum vitae at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Whythawk

Again, I value all constructive feedback and thank you so much to those who
have taken the time to contact me.

Kind regards,

Gavin Chait