[Foundation-l] Swedish, Spanish, French Wikinews set up

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat Jan 29 04:34:51 UTC 2005

I have set up three new Wikinews editions in accordance with community
support:

http://sv.wikinews.org/
http://es.wikinews.org/
http://fr.wikinews.org/

The page for requesting new editions is at:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikinews/Start_a_new_edition

I'm not counting signatures without links to user pages on Meta or
elsewhere for now, both because there has been lots of anonymous voting,
and because I think a serious contributor could at least go to the
effort of creating a user page.

Let me know if there are any problems. The logo can be put into place by
uploading a file called Wiki.png.

The next editions likely to be created are Bulgarian and Chinese.

Regards,

Erik