[Foundation-l] New project proposal: Wikineur

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:22:52 UTC 2005

> I work on paid consulting work about 5 hours per week and earn $ 100 000 per
> year.  That may not sound like much in the US, but it's quite a lot here.
> The rest of the time I work on economic development in nearby shanty towns,
> or go kayaking or climbing the mountain.

pardon?
$100 000? US$? This sounds quite a bit above average middle class to
me. And for 5 hours a week, that is unbelivable. You must be the first
person i have ever encountered who thinks that much dough (an amount
im never even going to dream of earning) isnt much.

btw, i cautiously like the sound of the suggested project, but i think
that it will need a little reworking before it can stand on its own
two feet. May we create a better world together.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/