[Foundation-l] New project proposal: Wikineur

VampWillow wikipedia at vampwillow.com
Wed Jan 26 22:35:37 UTC 2005

I'm just having dinner and let out a big "eep" when I saw this ...

> There is nothing mysterious about creating wealth.  The right environment
> combined with the right people automatically results in lots of
> opportunities creating jobs and money.

That'll be why all these Nigerian death scams work then ...

>   a.. key legal requirements and mechanisms ... Tax policy.

so everyone on this wiki needs to be a qualified and licenced lawyer in
the particular jurisdiction of the current user? (else watch out for legal
actions if it proves bad advice!)

>  Specific industry guidelines and how to ...

did someone mention anti-trust?

> The idea behind Wikineur is that it acts as a complete resource to set up
> a state from scratch

WOW! are you planning to set up shop on Titan or Mars or stage a coup
somewhere? (Your name is Mark Thatcher and I claim my £5!)

> with all the institutions required to support the
> economy.

Hey ... that is why their are politicians!

> I clearly do not have knowledge of all the topics to be
> covered but have a fair idea of the broad framework required.  This could
> become an excepionally powerful teaching tool in developing countries.

Your heart may be in the right place, but this whole proposal looks
terribly conceited that anyone who got involved with it would have the
audacity to tell others the "right way" to do anything, let alone run a
country!

Just say no ... you know it makes non-sense otherwise.

Alison
[[VampWillow]]