[Foundation-l] wikimoney, wikimoney makes the wikiworld go round.

sannse sannse at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 15:44:17 UTC 2005

Robin Shannon wrote:
> g'day everyone,
>
> I was just thinking about how difficult it is to get really good
> (gfdl) photos, and maybe we should start some kind of competion (aimed
> at non-wikimedians) for a really great photo for a wikipedia article.
> Just a thought.
>
> paz y amor,
> [[User:The bellman]]

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania:Media_competition

This is aimed at Wikimedians, but the rules state that no prior
contributions are required - your entry can be your first contribution
to the projects.

We have a few more details to sort out, and then we hope to make this
more widely known - we could easily make it seen outside Wikimedia as
well as on the projects.

If anyone has advice, suggested changes and so on - please do add to the
talk page.

--sannse