[Foundation-l] legal question

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Sat Jan 8 14:06:21 UTC 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 10:17, eleonora wrote:
> - if the collector does not like the other editor, and knows his name, he
> can find out his employer, and write to his employer defaming the author of
> the quotes, for example.

For these reasons I discourage interpersonal communication in my wikis and I
have set up mailing lists and a web forum, as well as a special web-based
collaboration platform with phpcollab. I suggest Wikipedia to do the same:
All talk pages should redirect to a phpbb thread.

--
NSK
The Wikinerds Community Federation of Science Wikis