[Foundation-l] Fundraising Drive, January 2005

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 07:05:59 UTC 2005

--- Dori <slowpoke at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it would be a good idea to have a fundraising drive so
> close to the tsunami disaster (not likely to be successful or seen in
> a good light due to the visibility of Wikipedia articles on it)

I'm inclined to agree and think we would have a more successful fund drive by
postponing it a couple weeks (early February).

We will likely need about $70K just for servers this quarter (last quarter we
budgeted for $50K and have about $20K left for that - with the developers keen
on using it ASAP). That figure does not include hosting and other expenses.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)