[Foundation-l] Re: Progress on wikimedia.com?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:56:56 UTC 2005

Afaik, the trademark page is not very very outdated, since the only
trademarks we recently got are wikipedia in Japan and Europe.

But Jimbo will update it with more information soon.

Given what Akl is reporting, the owner of www.wikimedia.com probably was
not very willing to negociate.
We do not have more in hands to motivate him yet : we need to ensure
wikimedia is registered in the USA, which would be very useful for the
negociation.
So Erik, please hold on.
Thanks

Anthere