[Engineering] Upcoming reboot of stat100[56] and analytics1003 (Hive, Oozie) for kernel security upgrades

Luca Toscano ltoscano at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 6 08:41:58 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

tomorrow EU morning (Wed Mar 7th) I'd need to reboot stat100[56] and
analytics1003 for kernel security updates. Hive and Oozie (Analytics Hadoop
cluster) will not be available for a (hopefully) brief period of time.
Please let me know if there is an important work that you are doing that
cannot be stopped and the maintenance will be postponed accordingly :)

Tracking task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T188594

Thanks!

Luca (on behalf of the Analytics team)