No subject

Sat Oct 4 14:55:08 UTC 2008

be able to make a bot for community news. I think now that better idea<br>
is to make something like &quot;Project:Community news&quot; page (with<br>
translation in all languages) at every project. However, this needs<br>
asking every particular community. And I suppose that this is the part<br>
of ComProj&#39;s job :)<br>
I could make a bot which would be used by writing new section at the<br>
Meta page by specific group of people (I suppose, again, by some<br>
ComProj&#39;s members). The bot will check every hour is there any news<br>
and is it written by particular user. If so, bot would resend that<br>
message to all (specified) projects.<br>
[1] - <a href="http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikimedian_pubs" target="_blank">http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikimedian_pubs</a><br>

------=_Part_76510_2135381.1223554051133--